Permanent, full time (35 hours/week)
Located in the Design District of Town of Mont Royal, Nüline Distribution is currently searching for an ecommerce passionate and business-oriented to add on to their dynamic team. You must be able to manage the company’s commercial activities of its web platforms. In partnership with our graphic designer, you also have the support of our external consultants for the group's web strategy and digital marketing.
- Ensure the presence of our brands on the Internet
- Ensure the smooth operation of sales tools on the web
- Manage organic and paid marketing campaigns, by working directly with the communication agency to generate traffic on E-commerce sites
- Develop innovative ways to generate site visits: emails, affiliations, social media, etc.
- Maintenance and update of product catalogs of the different E-commerce sites
- Continuous update of inventories and dissemination to our multiple partners
- Customer relationship with E-tailers
- In collaboration with the graphic designer, supervise the creation of unique, engaging and original content, which will be disseminated on the websites and the different communication channels, facing the SEO guidelines
Produce performance reports for all campaigns and promotions to identify trends and generate positive ROI
Your skill set must include
- Excellent communication skills and skilled in building relationships
- Knowledge of sales processes, strategies, tools, supply chain, ect.
- Experience in the wholesale and retail trade
- Experience with Shopify and Amazon an asset
- Skillful with IT tools and technologies (Google Suite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Excel, CRM)
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Proactivity and problem solving, ability to prioritize, and organized with a positive attitude
Why join us?
- A company on a human scale that allows you to participate in all facets of its ongoing development
- Group insurance
- Annual vacation time as well as a week paid during Christmas and New Year
- Easy office access by public transport or free parking
- Opportunity to learn on an international scale through our challenges due to our constant stretching of our growth
- Employee discounts on all our products
- Our casual 5 to 7
- and… Good tasting coffee prepared by Aleh
Due to its multinational presence in Canada and the United States, Nüline Distribution offers prestigious international brands of tableware, indoor and outdoor furniture, gifts and decoration accessories, combining functionality and fun. The distribution channels are wide and varied: major retailers, department stores, specialty shops, E-tailers, designers, architects. Nüline Distribution became known with the distribution of Kinto® and Fatboy®. The company continues its quest to provide products that please, surprise and fit a lifestyle made out of joy and simplicity.
We are an eclectic team: Intergenerational, where veterans and “millenials” rub shoulders...yes it is possible! Multicultural, with at least one representative for each continent. Oceania is under-represented, any takers? We are a vital link of the local economy as strive to remain agile in this ever-changing world. Our values are simple and universal supporting the idea of “treating others as you wish to be treated”.
To apply for this job opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you could be an asset for Nüline Distribution at email@example.com
While we greatly appreciate your interest and application, please be advised that we will only be responding to candidates selected for further consideration.