Are you passionate about e-commerce? Do you have Marketing and graphic design skills? Located in TMR in Quartier Design Royalmount, Nüline Distribution is looking for talented and creative profiles.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Director and working closely with the sales team you will be:
- Responsible for the production of all material 1) Web graphic, 2) Printed and 3) Video. For example: banner ads, newsletters, catalogs, price lists, lookbooks, corporate stationery, etc.
- Prepare the files for printing
- Will be responsible for all communications of the company through the voice of the brands we represent and cross all its platforms and channels: website, social media, web partnerships, quizzes, promotions, etc.
- Manage the updating of the websites: integration of new products, price display, integration of images, etc.
- Participate in the creation, promotion and dissemination of marketing projects: taking videos and photos during an event, retouching and processing of images, taking product photos
- Management of the image bank and graphic content of the company
Your skill-set must include
- Education in graphic design, graphic communications, marketing or any other related field
- A relevant and attractive portfolio
- Proficiency of Adobe CC Suite: Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop
- Knowledge of the mac system
- Knowledge/experience in photography
- Good foundation in video editing, XD Adobe and After Effects an asset
- Understand marketing related issues in communication campaigns
- Passionate about e-commerce and interested in new Web development technologies
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Bilingual in French and English, with good writing skills
- On the lookout for graphic trends, very good aesthetic sense
- Autonomous, ability to adapt and solve problems
- Good team player
If this offer interests you, send us your portfolio, resume and cover letter, specifying why you’re the right candidate at firstname.lastname@example.org.